Basic Features a Hotel Must Have
If you are interested in a unique and upscale hotel experience the next time you travel, I highly suggest staying in some hotels that have a star rating of four stars and above. In this guide, I am going to be talking about some of the most luxurious features in hotels. Hotels are places that accommodate hundreds or even thousands of guests at a time. They are places that have a lot of amenities. Their very existence is because they are meant to cater to the whim of every single customer. Without the customers, hotels will crumble. That is exactly what happened in the Covid 19 pandemic. Because of the pandemic, travel restrictions were rampant, and lockdowns were even more rampant. The hotel industry suffered quite a bit, just like the casino industry. But, one thing that we should consider is that governments were making use of their hotel rooms to quarantine a lot of coronavirus patients. We can say that the hotel industry was not under complete loss.
I’m sure that these Covid 19 patients will tell you that they were enjoying all of these features and amenities.
- It should be very simple to place a booking at this hotel. Every single hotel or, a decent hotel must make sure that it is very simple to book a hotel room.
- Keep in mind that the concierge service and the staff must be very courteous and friendly. When you pull up at the hotel entrance, you must be greeted with smiles. It should be happy to serve the guests and should not be angling for a tip. The check-in experience must be smooth and fast. You should also expect the basic courtesies. The luggage should be delivered to your home within 10 minutes. All of the things that I mentioned are hotel service 101.
- The staff should make sure that you have a genuinely cheerful, knowledgeable and happy experience. This is very fundamental. They should tell you about all of the amenities that the hotel offers and you should be able to experience all of them. If there are any restrictions, it will probably be implemented, because of the COVID-19 pandemic. In a lot of hotels, they are not letting you use the pools.
- A decent hotel must be able to serve your food 24/7. Room service must be quick, and the food must be fresh. If it is not, you can complain, and you should be able to get a refund or replacement.
- It also must serve you with a 24-hour fitness centre. It should also be equipped with all of the basic equipment like a treadmill, a stationary bike, free weights and some floormats.
Leave a comment